At WeAreWaterloo we love a party – especially, if that party brings new visitors to explore the Waterloo area or gives local workers an excuse to stay after work. That’s why we work with local businesses to create an exciting programme of promotional events aimed at creating buzz in the area.
Here is an overview of what you can look forward to in our events calendar:
- Waterloo: Behind the Scenes is a boundary-pushing discussion series in which we provide a platform to those passionate about a given topic to create a broader conversation within the Waterloo community. Previous examples have spanned subject matter such as fashion and gender, sobriety and mental health.
- Miracle on Leake Street: London’s quirkiest Christmas celebration complete with live performances, street food, festive workshops and craft stalls, all located in the unique surroundings of the Leake Street graffiti tunnel.
- Waterloo, Who Knew?: an events series encompassing a variety of post-work creative workshops which provide a chance to meet fellow Waterlooians, try something new and discover hidden creative gems in the local area.
- VAULT Festival: we sponsor London’s biggest alternative arts festival which brings an incredible programme of over 500 performances to Waterloo between January 24 – March 19.
- Lower Marsh Lates: a summer series on our independent market street providing you with post-work, al-fresco entertainment, the chance to unwind on one of our deckchairs and indulge in tasty street food from our Lower Marsh Market traders and unmissable drinks offers from the street’s diverse range of pubs and bars.
We are always looking for new excuses to hold an exciting event, therefore, if you’d like to develop with us please don’t hesitate to get in touch! Alternatively, if you are running an event in the local area that you’d like us to promote please submit a request for promotion here.