We’re on a mission to debunk the myth that Waterloo is little more than a train station or an ABBA lyric. That’s why we run destination marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms to increase footfall and put the area on the map.
See a rundown of our marketing opportunities below
- Website features: we are always happy to feature our members on our website by promoting specific events in our events calendar, writing themed posts for our blog or featuring businesses in our community directory.
- Social media: we are active across a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok. These platforms have a combined following of 20,000 people and generate significant engagement.
- STAR Card: we partner with South Bank BID to run this local discount initiative. The card gives Waterloo residents, workers and students access to the area’s best offers and provides a great platform for members to post their latest promotions.
- Newsletter: our highly engaged newsletter following is comprised of 2,000 Waterloo business owners, residents and workers. It, therefore, provides the perfect opportunity to promote upcoming events, workshops or offers.
- Large campaigns: we run a series of stand-alone campaigns often based on a specific theme. For example, we worked with pubs on a World Cup promotion, TfL on a Summer In The City campaign and Waterloo Station on the Waterloo – Who Knew? area promotion.
- View from the ‘Loo podcast: We record a monthly podcast at Morley College in association with Morley Radio. Please let us know if you would like to join us and promote your business to our local audience.
To request free additional marketing support from our team please complete this short form describing the nature of your required promotion and we will do our best to help out.
Request promotion here!