Waterloo's new monthly security briefing
On Thursday 6 June, WeAreWaterloo held the first security meeting and saw a wide variety of businesses attend, ranging from large hotels, pubs and bars. The meeting was both productive and informative, covering all the latest officer intelligence, crime reports including recent offender images and information as well as general updates from the group at large.
Due to the meeting's success, we are going to roll this out on a monthly basis as a new service to members to provide up-to-date crime information in an everchanging landscape.
- 4 July, 3pm, Horse and Stables
- 1 August, 3pm, Horse and Stables
- 5 September, 3pm, Horse and Stables
- 3 October, 3pm, Horse and Stables
- 7 November, 3pm, Horse and Stables
- 5 December, 3pm, Horse and Stables
RSVP essential for every meeting; please contact Alex here for more information and to confirm attendance.