The Waterloo Food Festival is back
The Waterloo Food Festival is back this July with a packed programme of exciting and unique events, demonstrations and masterclasses all taking place in Waterloo's vibrant mix of food and drink venues. The month-long festival is unlike many other of its kind as it doesn’t take place in a tent or marquee, but in and around Waterloo’s unique mix of cafes, bars, restaurants, pubs and shops.
This year’s Food Festival will include:
- Waterloo’s top chefs and baristas revealing their secrets and techniques in a month of exclusive masterclasses, demonstrations and tasting sessions
- Two days of activities dedicated to children and families - ideal summer holiday fun
- An evening launch on Thursday 30 June with live entertainment, demonstrations and free tasting sessions - details to be revealed shortly
- A month of special offers, discounted menus and promotions running throughout July
- A huge number of exciting and exclusive competition prizes to be won
The full events programme will be revealed on the 5 May, and available to view at http://wearewaterloo.co.uk/foodfestival.
Are you a Waterloo business keen on getting involved in this year's festival? We're looking for all sorts of venues and businesses to take part this year. Please get in touch buy emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea.
Details of the programme coming soon!