There are limited spaces for take-away food traders, applications are reviewed on a monthly basis. Please allow 30 days for a response to your application.
If you need any help in filling this application please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you start trading you will need all these documents in place. Once you have been accepted you will need to provide us the following documentation in support of your application.
- Proof of identity – passport/photo ID or driving license
- Proof of address (less than 3 months old) council tax bill or tenancy agreement, if the council tax bill is not in the applicant’s name please supply two recent utility bills e.g. water, gas, electricity
- A copy of public liability insurance to £5,000,000
- Food hygiene certificate level 2 (for applicants selling food)
- Food Hygiene Rating
- Copy of Food Premises Registration from your Council (for applicants selling food)
- Lambeth Food Premises Registration
- Copy of relevant Gas safety certificate
- Copy of relevant Electrical test certificate
Registration with Lambeth can take 30 days we advise that you register with at the same time as applying for a stall.
Monday-Friday: 10.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Pitch fees are subject to change. Fees are currently as follows:
- Takeaway Food £50
- Vans – small £55/ large £65
- Produce and any other food £21
- Arts, crafts & other £10
Stalls and equipment
All Lower Marsh Market traders may only trade from canopies approved by Lower Marsh Market Ltd. Traders may purchase their own canopy, but at a minimum these must meet the following requirements:
- Not exceed dimensions of 3m x 2m
- Have no solid sides or have clear plastic back and side sheets to maintain clear sight-lines through the stall