WeAreWaterloo is announced as principal sponsor of VAULT Festival
Following a successful tie-in with light festival London Lumiere, which was installed south of the river for the first time in 2018, the BID’s connection to the arts continue with VAULT, running between 24 January-18 March 2018.
VAULT delivers an array of both underground and established talent with essential performances to catch including:
- Neverland (24th January-18th March)
- Red Basterd-Lie To Me (24th January-4th February)
- A Robot In Human Skin (Mental health related-current 26th-27th January)
- Bridget Christie-Work In Progress (31st January-28th February)
- Margaret Thatcher-Queen Of Soho (14th February-25th February)
- House Of Burlesque: Lock In (9th & 10th February)
- Jamal Maddix Work In Progress (21st February)
- Trump The Musical (21st February-25th February)
- The Vagina Dialogues (14th February-18th February)
For the first time in 2018, the festival will be present a new and truly unique venue in the form of Unit 9. Taking place throughout the festival from 24th January to 18th March, the new venue will play host to immersive and escape-room experiences such as ‘The Lifeboat’.
This year, the action takes place in venues across Waterloo, from bookshops to shipping containers, abandoned arches to the Vaults themselves, enabling visitors to experience the best the area has to offer and encouraging them to think of the festival as ‘London’s Edinburgh’.
WeAreWaterloo hosts a members-only sponsors kick-off party on 1st February in the Vaults, which will feature performances from some of the key shows.