Until Sunday 28th May 2017
Descend the stairs to London's newest venue for close-up magic, you will discover a world of intrigue and illusion. In this exclusive and evocative setting get ready to come face to face with the finest close-up magicians in the world.
- Chris Dugdale: Up Close; 28th March - 1st April 2017
- Laura London: Cheat; 5th - 9th April
- Dr. Houstoun's Conjuring; 19th - 23rd April
- Brendan Rodrigues: Intoxicated; 26th - 30th April 2017
- Vincent Hedan: The Wish; 3rd - 7th May 2017
- Elliot Bibby: Magic Man; 10th - 14th May 2017
- Billy Kidd: Copious; 24th - 28th May
Performances last 1 hour. Strictly limited to 40 seats. Please note due to the nature of the cellar there is no wheelchair access.